The events utilise well-known, respected personalities and experts to empower riders with their knowledge and experiences using demonstrations, presentations, and workshops.
Retailers and clubs are invited to be a part of the day through stalls in a motorcycle market.
In 2019, the Shiny Side Up Bike Fest goes on tour once again and includes some new locations for our evening talk series events. Here are the dates:
- Shiny Side Up Nelson (3 Feb) – Trafalgar Park Nelson
- Christchurch evening event (4 Feb) – Rydges Latimer Christchurch
- Burt Munro, Invercargill (7-9 February)
- Shiny Side Up Kapiti (17 Feb) – Southward Car Museum Kapiti
- Napier evening event (19 Feb) – Napier Conference Centre
- Gisborne evening event (20 Feb) – Emerald Hotel Gisborne
- Tauranga evening event (21 Feb) – Classic Flyers Tauranga
- Taupo evening event (22 Feb) – Bruce McLaren Motorsport Park Taupo
- Shiny Side Up New Plymouth (24 Feb) – Quality Hotel Plymouth International
- Mike Pero Motofest, Hampton Downs (2-3 March).
Follow the Shiny Side Up Facebook page for more details.